Tips for a recruiter in 2020
- Employer Brand is a Must – job seekers consider an employer’s brand before even applying for a job, according to LinkedIn and if they don’t like what they see, they won’t apply or accept your job offer. So it is Important to Build a strong Brand and let your brand speak.
- Targeting passive candidates – AI is the solution … yes is not easy to tap passive candidates in the market … so let AI do its job and help you to find the best talent. Choose a good AI tool suitable for your organization needs
- Engaging Candidates – It is very Important to keep the engagement and sourcing active after Offering candidates, Call them for a coffee, send them Newsletters, Invite them for office events etc. make them feel part of the organization from day 1.
- Diversity is the need of hour – According to LinkedIn’s research, 78% of HR professionals say that diversity is the top trend impacting how they hire. Diversity is basically change of Mind-set and adapting change.
- Market benchmarking – being a recruiter one should know what your competitor is paying. But it’s equally important to create your brand such that candidates joins for being the best employer and not best paymaster