Eminent Speakers from leading Organisations like Ms Sonica Aron, Founder, Marching Sheep, Ms Shruti Swaroop, Global Inclusion Consultant, Ms Kirthan Dsouza, Head Strategy, Transformation for HR, Tata Elxsi, Mr Sanjay Mehta, Executive Director- Workplace Enablement, Grant Thornton Bharat LLP, Mr Pronoy Dutt, GM-HR, Uttam Toyota participated in the event and shared their insightful thoughts.
All the Eminent Speakers were welcomed and addressed by Ms. Shayantani Sen, Executive Director-HR, The Judge Group India and the Moderator of the Session. The Corporate Speakers of the sessions shared their valuable corporate experience and thoughts on “How Women can better prepare themselves for a successful career by being confident in their abilities”
After a mind blowing session, there were findings from the Experts ie:
1) What stops women from attaining top strategic management positions?
– Unequal career growth opportunities
– Gender stereotypes;
– Differences in communication styles and socialization
2) Driving mindset change for equal opportunities to women- Should be from the Top Management
– Employers must understand that giving the required comfort to the women workforce is very important
– The change begins from ‘I’ and the effort is not only expected to be driven by men but women as well who should show the hunger to cultivate their professional journeys to reach the zenith of success