Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior ((An Autonomous Institute established by the Ministry of HRD, GOI) is the first IIIT established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 1997, as an initiative to foster information technology (IT) and IT enabled management education and research in India and has become of National importance by the Act of Parliament.
ABV – IIITM is at the vanguard of imparting superior quality technical and managerial education and pertinent skills in the areas of IT and Management, situated in Gwalior, northern part of Madhya Pradesh, it is an apex ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute and the only of its kind in the country.
World Class State-of-the-Art Infrastructure:
• Fully residential institute spread across 150 acres of lush green land. The campus is self-contained and equipped with all the state of the art necessary for the all-round development of the students’s personalities.
• Professionally recognized, experienced and competent faculty.
• Strong and vibrant alumni base.
• Academic and research Collaboration with Universities in USA, France, and Japan.
• State-of-the-art laboratories to do research in the fields of technology and management,
• Excellent placement record.
• Pioneer in Organizing various training programmes – Training for Professionals (TFP) and Management Development Programmes (MDP’s)
SPORT FACILITIES: Together with academics sports is given adequate importance at ABV-IIITM. To encourage sporting activities we have a full-fledged complex, and also games facilities in each of the students’ hostels. The institute has an elaborate sports complex with swimming pool, Gymnasium, lawn tennis court, basketball court, billiards room, squash courts, several table tennis boards, multiple badminton courts.
LIBRARY: The Institute library has a rich collection of books and journals. The Institute subscribes to this consortium which provides student a wide repository of knowledge through journals and industrial database like IEEE, EBSCO, CME, ABI/Inform complete, ACM Digital Library, IEL On line, J Gate Engineering and Technology, Pro Quest Science Journals and Springer Verlag’s links. The Institute library is well stocked with the texts and references in the area of Management, IT, Computer Science, Networking, Social Science along with industry related research paper and project reports. The library has a rich collection of 15,000 references and textbooks on a wide range of topics. The library also subscribes to 200 journals, periodicals and magazines in the area of IT and Management.
STUDENT HOSTELS: Student Hostels Students including research scholars are distributed in three boys’ hostels and one girls’ hostel. Every student has a well appointed single room to oneself with all facilities.
Our Vision: “Global Excellence in knowledge Economy”
• Teaching and Research with focus on emerging technologies, business process and High-Tech Solution in Low-Tech environment.
• Integrating Technologies and Management in cross-cultural environments.
• Shaping students innovative, Entrepreneurial, Supportive, Assured and International.
• ABV-IIITM offers postgraduate and doctoral programmes in the cusp areas of IT and Management.
• Integrated Post Graduate (IPG) 5 Year Programme leading to B. Tech(IT) + M.Tech(IT) / M.B.A
• 2 Year Full Time M.Tech (Computer Networking, Information Security, Digital Communication & VLSI and Embedded Systems )
• 2 Year Full Time M.B.A Programme.
• PhD Programme (Information Technology, Management & Applied Science).
• 4 Year B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering